Advantages and Disadvantages
Technology has made us sacrifice convenience for service in many ways, leaving you with two options for completing your Annual Tax Return:
- Do it yourself (:( Tax codes? Itemize Deductions? Standard Deductions? Who knows?) OR
Below are lists of Advantages/Disadvantages to determine if our services can assist you:
Advantages of selecting Hart Services
- Excellent Service and commitment with Hart Services Mobile Tax
- No need to worry about forgetting documentation, or haul your paperwork to a tax office, your tax return can be completed in the comfort of your own home
- Meet with an affordable tax expert at your convenience in a comfortable, familiar space
- No long waits in crowded offices
- Speak with someone who will really listen – someone who knows the tax rules, and knows which questions to ask to determine your lowest legal tax liability
- No child care needed
- No missed time from work or social activities
- A detailed pricing advantage; know what you are getting: low fees, outstanding mobile service, and peace of mind
Disadvantages of Do-it-yourself
and choosing Random Tax Preparers
- Are you missing out on deductions that could save you money?
- With online services you are basically on your own with little or no support.
- What to do about those unanswered questions or terms with definitions that aren't entirely clear?
- What about subtle changes to tax laws or unusual circumstances that tax software doesn't cover or explain?
- Higher Costs for less service. If you pay a tax preparation company or CPA to do your taxes, you can expect to pay – a lot for a service you may not need.
- Some tax preparers may not have experience with certain tax forms or your personal circumstances, some charge ($) by the form and some forms may be unnecessary.
- Is the tax preparer taking the time to listen to your concerns, or just rushing to get to the next client?